Tuesday 1 November 2011

fine art

 i piked this photo because i like the use of the lockers and how i interacted with them and how the object work with them as well.
 i liked  this one because of how the object manipulated my body and the way i interacted with them made different shapes in profile.
 i liked the concept of this one but it does need some improvement such as getting the full tenth of the bodes i wanted to get the objects to look like they were holding me up in the chairs
i think this is my favourite because its very dramatic and dynamic i really like how i used the object in relational to my body.

over all i found the activity helpful in getting me to think how i can be a pice of sculpture and how i interact with object around me.

when i was doing this i felt really silly but it was fun to do something so strange.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment